Mr. Miller has been a member of the firm since 2011 and concentrates in the areas of bankruptcy and chancery and probate litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk for the Chancery judge in the Passaic Vicinage in New Jersey where he helped write a significant number of legal opinions. He also served as an Associate In-House Attorney for a media company in New Jersey, concentrating in the areas of employment law and public access to records.
Mr. Miller received his Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law and has a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Hamilton College. During law school, Mr. Miller was a member of the Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law and was the recipient of a Chancellor’s Merit Scholarship in addition to being awarded Best Brief for his Appellate Advocacy Class.
He is admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York. Additionally, Mr. Miller is a member of the State Bar Associations in New Jersey and New York, the Passaic County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Chancery and Probate Litigation
- Hamilton College, B.A.
- Seton Hall University, J.D.
- State of New Jersey 2008
- State of New York Appellate Division Third Judicial Department 2009
- District Court, State of New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Passaic County Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association