Mr. Ebright joined the firm in 2006 and concentrates in bankruptcy, business law, civil litigation, collections, estate planning, insurance subrogation, land use, municipal court, and real estate. He also has military experience, having served in the Military Intelligence Service for the U.S. Army.
Mr. Ebright is a member of several professional organizations, including the New Jersey Bar Association, and the Passaic County Bar Association and taught the Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Skills and Methods Course. He served as a trustee on the Board of Directors for the Passaic County Legal Aid Society and was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to serve on the District XI Ethics Committee and District XI Fee Arbitration. Additionally, he was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to serve on the advisory committee on The Skills and Method Course for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education. Mr. Ebright previously served as Municipal Court Prosecutor and Zoning Board Attorney in Elmwood Park, New Jersey.
Mr. Ebright holds a Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University, School of Law 1963 and Bachelor of Science Degree from New York University Stern School of Business Administration 1956. He has also attended New York University Stern Graduate School of Business Administration. He is admitted to practice in New Jersey, the Federal District Court of New Jersey and the United States Supreme Court.
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Subrogation
- Land Use
- Municipal Court
- Real Estate
- New York University, B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- New Jersey
- The District Court of New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Passaic County Bar Association
- Advisory Committee, Institute of Continuing Legal Education, Skills and Methods Course
- Trustee, Board of Directors for the Passaic County Legal Aid Society
- Committee, District XI Ethics
- Committee, District XI Fee Arbitration