Ms. Champion joined the firm upon graduating law school. She has been practicing for forty years, concentrating in the areas of guardianships and conservatorships; chancery and probate litigation; trusts and estates administration; elder and disability law; and municipal law. Her previous experience includes the City of Paterson Law Department, and serving as Corporation Counsel to the City of Paterson.
An active member of the legal community, Ms. Champion’s professional affiliations have included being a member of the National Academy of Elder Law; the Institute of Municipal Attorneys; the New Jersey Bar Association and the Passaic County Bar Association. Ms. Champion was appointed to the District XI Ethics Committee by the New Jersey Supreme Court and served as Vice President and Master of the Justice Robert L. Clifford American Inns of Court. Additionally, she is a member of the Guardianship Association of New Jersey, Inc.
Ms. Champion received her Juris Doctorate from Boston College Law School where she graduated cum laude. She also holds a Bachelor’s in English from Muhlenberg College where she graduated summa cum laude.
- Chancery and Probate Litigation
- Trusts and Estates Administration
- Elder Law
- Disability Law
- Municipal Law
- Muhlenberg College, B.A. cum laude
- Boston College Law School, summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of NJ, 1976
- U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 1984
- Vice President and Master, Justice Robert L. Clifford Inns of Court
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law
- Member, Institute of Municipal Attorneys
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Passaic County Bar Association
- Member, Guardianship Association of New Jersey
- Committee, District XI Ethics