Third generation lawyer Walter J. Hunziker joined the firm in 1958. Since then, the firm has become known for its moral strength, client loyalty, and quality representation. Mr. Hunziker’s practice concentrates in estate planning, trust and estates administration, and elder law.
Mr. Hunziker served in the U.S. Navy as an Air Intelligence Officer. He is a former Trustee and officer of the Passaic County Legal Aid Society; and is a member of both the New Jersey and the Passaic Bar Associations. He is also a former chair of the District Committee on Professional Ethics. Additionally, he was former President of the Hamilton Club of Paterson and a former chair of the Montclair Township Planning Board.
Mr. Hunziker received his law degree from Yale University, and an L.L.M. from New York University School of Law. Additionally, he holds a B.A. from Amherst College. He is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia, New Jersey, and the United States Tax Court.
- Estate Planing
- Trusts and Estates Administration
- Elder Law
- Amherst College, B.A.
- Yale University, J.D.
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M.
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- United States Tax Court
- President, Hamilton Club of Paterson
- Trustee and Officer, Passaic County Legal Aid Society
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Passaic Bar Association
- Former Chair, District Committee on Professional Ethics
- Former Chair, Montclair Township Planning Board